mean girls came out on april 30th 2004. the 10 year anniversary is this year and april 30th is a wednesday and if the whole world does not wear pink i’m moving to saturn
«I’m crying… so fun, so fun…We’re portrayed here…LOL» Morgana
Thanks to you who’s done this!!!
I just started seeing a new girl and I have to say I like her a lot and I probably will be with her for a very long time
Haha thanks I cant even believe how lucky I am it took me completely by surprise.
Stop making random letters bold fuckhead
You are right and it wont happen again Im a little tired and im completely sorry I understand your frustration.
Some things you probably didn’t know about Misha Collins
- Misha was arrested for reading a book on top of a bank because he “needed better lighting”.
- He stole security badges from the White House and turned them into a mobile.
- He has spent the night in an igloo (it was not a pleasant experience).
- Misha smells like cinnamon and watermelon.
- He renewed his wedding vows at a supermarket. With a bouquet of vegetables. Dressed in drag.
- When Misha was younger, he was known for stealing people’s shoes and licking strangers’ ice cream cones
- He organised a tea party in the middle of a highway. He made the police who were sent to charge him sit down and had tea instead.
- He lost to Jared Padalecki in Words With Friends. He owed him $1970 and paid in four buckets of coins.
Bless. This. Man.
"So I moved on. I focused on helping other people. I was good. Until you dragged me back into to this freak show and put everyone here at risk. You wanna know my secret, Agent Romanoff? You wanna know how I stay calm?"
And in that moment, I swear the Hulk was less of a giant rage monster, and more of a giant green protector keeping Bruce safe.
hearing him saying those lines for the first time really made me sad.
when was it ever not about bruce?
I’m calling it now.
I see great things ahead for this guy.
I cannot stop reblogging this.
↳Family of Blood AU: When Rose, trapped in the parallel universe, encounters the Weeping Angels, she is sent back to 1913 - and her original universe. There, she finds a man who looks like the Doctor, sounds like the Doctor - but only has one heart, calls himself John Smith, and teaches at a local school. She takes a job at the school to get closer to him and try to figure out what’s going on, while Martha tries to figure out if the newcomer is friend or foe.
I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.